Kaeser recently installed a compressed air system for Gas Monkey Garage, the classic vehicle restoration shop featured on the Discovery Channel reality series Fast N’ Loud.
“Monkeys” Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufmann, who painstakingly restore vintage cars, had been dissatisfied with their old piston compressor. When they moved to their new Dallas location, they called on Kaeser to provide them with a more reliable and powerful compressed air system.
Learn more about the Gas Monkey Garage project on the official Kaeser site.
12 Jan / 2013
Winter is here! If your compressor is located outside or inside in an unheated area, where the ambient temperature is less than 40 degrees Fahrenheit, you may need to winterize your system.
Below are 5 ways to winterize your compressed air system:
- If the compressor is located outside, you may need to install a weather guard. You can install a roof and sides around the compressor, add an air curtain, or use a cold weather package.
- Insulate drains and condensate piping.
- Provide a heat source for the compressor. You want to make sure the oil temperature stays at least 40 degrees. (No open flame heaters!)
- Always check oil level, and add more if needed. (This is a good tip for anytime.)
- Make sure you are using the proper oil type for the compressor.
Have questions? Someone from our Service Department will be happy to advise you—send us an email or call us at 864-409-9330.
23 Dec / 2012
The results are in! We are excited to recognize Tracy Dugan for his extraordinary efforts in sales for 2012. Tracy finished 3rd in the nation for sales of Kaeser Compressors. This is the second time that he has had the honor of joining the Kaeser President’s Club.
The President’s Club was established as a means to recognize and reward outstanding sales performance. As a result, we have seen increasing enthusiasm and spirited competition. As top distributor sales representatives in the country, these individuals have gained access to a truly elite club with exclusive promotional items and the ability to use the President’s Club logo on their business cards.
In addition, each member of the 2013 President’s Club and guest will receive an all-expense-paid trip to the Hannover Show in Germany on April 9th through 16th.
Congratulations Tracy on a job well done!