About Palmetto Compressors, Inc.
Palmetto Compressors, Inc., is the only authorized distributor of Kaeser air compressors in the state of South Carolina.
But we do more than just provide air compressors. We offer equipment including dryers, condensate management and more. Our people are friendly and available to help you determine what types of equipment will work best for your factory or business. We even handle installations of all equipment we sell.
Emergency Service for Air Compressors Available
In addition, we offer a full Service Department for all of your compressed air system maintenance and repairs, including 24/7, 365-days a year emergency repairs.
Why Kaeser Compressors
We’re proud to be the only Kaeser-authorized distributor in South Carolina. Plant managers typically turn to Kaeser for their quality; Kaeser Compressors are German-engineered for superior performance and maximum efficiency. here are just a few reason why your company may want to use a Kaeser compressor.
- Energy efficiency: Energy will make up about 70% of the cost of your compressor over the next 10 years—more than purchase price and maintenance combined. Kaeser’s signature rotary screw design will make the most out of that money, putting out 20% more air per kilowatt than other brands.
- Easy maintenance: Kaeser compressors’ cabinet design and quick fluid change system make maintenance faster, easier and less expensive.
- Expert engineering: Durable construction and precision-aligned design makes for smoother, more efficient operation. With proper maintenance, Kaeser compressors outlast other brands of air compressors.
- Space efficiency: Our compressors occupy a smaller footprint in your shop or factory and produce less noise
- Reliability: Reliable operation means fewer interruptions in production. When properly maintained, Kaeser air compressors are far less likely to break down and cut into production time.